Policy & Reports
Ai Group’s National Workplace Relations Policy and Advocacy Team represents the interests of Ai Group Members through:
- Writing submissions and appearing in major cases in the Fair Work Commission and Courts;
- Pursuing appeals and other cases in Tribunals and Courts on issues of importance to Ai Group Members;
- Representing Members interests in modern award cases and reviews;
- Keeping Ai Group Members informed and involved in workplace relations developments;
- Providing forums for Ai Group Members to share information on best practice workplace relations approaches, and to influence developments, e.g. through Ai Group’s PIR (Policy-Influence-Reform) Forum;
- Developing policy proposals for necessary reforms to workplace relations laws;
- Making representations to Government and Opposition parties in support of a more productive and flexible workplace relations system;
- Leading and influencing the workplace relations policy agenda;
- Writing submissions and appearing in numerous inquiries and reviews carried out by a wide range of bodies including Parliamentary Committees, the Productivity Commission, the Australian Human Rights Commission, the Australian Law Reform Commission, and others; and
- Opposing union campaigns on issues which would be damaging to competitiveness and productivity.
Ai Group welcomes and values our Members’ input and support. Get in touch on 1300 55 66 77 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.